With the acquisition of Prosafe Production in 2010, BW Offshore is the world’s second largest Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) owners and operators, with more than 25 years’ experience and a long track record.
Adapting through competence, solid project execution and operational excellence, BW Offshore ensures that customer needs are met through versatile solutions for offshore oil and gas projects. BW Offshore recognizes the importance of proper quality management and has over the years built up and implemented effective management systems and routines. This has ensured a high quality standard throughout the whole organization and business.
BW Offshore's vision is:
To become #1 FPSO owner and production operator in the world
BW Offshore’s missions are:
- We deliver best in class shareholder value.
- We provide cost efficient offshore solutions driven by customer needs and seek continuous improvement through adaptation and use of technology.
- We understand and manage risk with the highest regard for Health, Safety and Environment.
- We contribute to local development through our behaviour where we operate and are present.
- We promote talent and diversity among our employees through constructive dialog and discussion.
BW Offshore is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange and employs people worldwide in business centers across Europe, Asia Pacific, West Africa and the Americas. The company is noticeably represented in the greater Americas region both in the US and Mexican parts of the Gulf of Mexico, as well as on the Tupi field offshore Brazil. BW Offshore’s FPSO/FSO fleet also includes operations in other parts of the world, including West-Africa and Russia.